Add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. Sizes to fit 3/8" and 1/2" tubing. In addition, coupling halves can be rotated when connected reducing tube kinks. Medical-grade material meets the most stringent requirements such as USP Class VI, MEM elution, agarose overlay, hemolysis in vitro and USP physicochemical tests. Easy to operate,even with gloved hands. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability. Ergonomic thumb latch. Minimizes fluid turblulence.
- Purple-tinted polycarbonate
- Silicone USP class VI O-rings
- Locking sleeves guard against accidental disconnects
- Gamma: up to 50 kGy irradiation
- Polycarbonate autoclavable up to 250°F for 30 min. (up to 10 times)
- Flow: .500"
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polycarbonate temperature range: -40°F to 250°F
- Meets USP class VI & ADCF requirements