Add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. Sizes to fit 3/8" and 1/2" tubing. In addition, coupling halves can be rotated when connected reducing tube kinks. Easy to operate,even with gloved hands. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability. Ergonomic thumb latch. Minimizes fluid turblulence.
- Amber-tinted polysulfone
- Silicone USP class VI O-rings
- Locking sleeves guard against accidental disconnects
- Polysulfone autoclavable up to 270°F for 60 min. (up to 25 times)
- Dimensions: 1.66” L x 1.10” Hgt.
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polysulfone temperature range: -40°F to 300°F
- Certification not available
- No longer clean room sterile