Add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. Sizes to fit 3/8" and 1/2" tubing. In addition, coupling halves can be rotated when connected reducing tube kinks. Easy to operate,even with gloved hands. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability. Ergonomic thumb latch. Minimizes fluid turblulence.
- Purple-tinted polycarbonate
- Silicone USP class VI O-rings
- Locking sleeves guard against accidental disconnects
- Polycarbonate autoclavable up to 250°F for 30 min. (up to 10 times)
- Dimensions: 1.67” L x 1.28” Hgt.
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polycarbonate temperature range: -40°F to 250°F
- Certification not available
- No longer clean room sterile