Nylon bushing stock is a good choice for a variety of applications, such as extruded or injection molded parts for the automotive industry, as well as aerospace and food services, commercial and industrial use. It is especially good for components in the engine compartment of vehicles because of its strength, temperature resilence and chemical compatibility.
- Nylon 6/6
- Holds tighter tolerances than most hollow rod products
- Superior surface finish
- Can be used without the need to surface grind or machine
- Wall thickness: 0.062”
- OD/ID Tolerance: ±0.010”
- Length tolerance: +1"/-0"
- Temperature range: -40°F to 390°F
- Priced per foot; sold in full 5' lengths only