Parker's miniature flow controls ensure excellent performance of flow and are perfectly suited for reduced spaces due to their small size. These flow controls are popular in factory/process automation, life science, food processing, water and beverage, and petrochemical industries. Theses are also ideal in a wide variety of applications from packaging, filling/bottling and dispensing to pneumatic circuits. These fittings are compatible with semi-rigid nylon, polyurethane 95 durometer Shore A, nylon and fluoropolymer tubing.
- Glass reinforced nylon 6/6 body
- Stainless steel gripping ring
- Nickle-plated brass adjustment screw, locking nut & threads
- Nitrile D seal
- Easy to assemble
- Pressure range: 15 to 145 psi
- Temperature range: 30°F to 160°F