Parker in-line check valves allow air to pass in one direction while blocking flow in the other direction. The body of the fitting contains an arrow to indicate the direction of flow. These in-line check valves are popular in factory/process automation, packaging, petrochemical, pneumatics and semi-conductor. These are also ideal in a wide variety of applications from robotics, packaging, textile, machine tools and vacuum. These check valves are compatible with semi-rigid nylon, polyurethane 95 durometer Shore A, nylon, and fluoropolymer tubing.
- Nylon/nickel-plated brass body
- Stainless steel gripping ring
- Nickel-plated brass threads
- Nitrile O-ring
- Cracking pressure: 7 psi
- Pressure range: 15 psi to 145 psi
- Temperature range: 34°F to 150°F