Parker pneumatic slide valves maybe be used to effect an immediate isolation of the airline by venting the system to atmosphere. By moving the sleeve in one direction, the air is free to pass through the slide valve to the system. By moving it in the opposite direction, the supply is shut off and the downstream air is allowed to exhaust to the atmosphere. These valves are popular in factory/process automation, food processing and packaging. They are also ideal in a wide variety of applications from packaging, conveyors, textile to plastics engineering, and pneumatics.
- Nitrile seals
- Immediate identification of the venting system by the red color
- Uni-directional use ensures the downstream circuit is vented
- Operated in the plane of the tube
- Pressure range: up to 230 psi
- Temperature range: 15°F to 175°F