MPC Series couplings add ease of use and security to your most critical fluid handling applications. Choose from a full line of connectors and configurations, including pressure sealing caps and plugs in sizes to fit 1/4" and 3/8" tubing. MPC couplings offer optional locking sleeves to further guard against accidental disconnects. Minimizes fluid turbulence and decreases area for particle entrapment. Easy to operate, even with gloved hands and feature a ergonomic thumb latch. Reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability.
- Purple-tinted polycarbonate
- Leash plugs & caps are red medical-grade PVC
- Polycarbonate autoclavable up to 250°F for 30 min. (up to 10 times)
- Flow: .290"
- Vacuum to 60 psi, 4.14 bar
- Polycarbonate temperature range: -40°F to 250°F
- Meets USP class VI & ADCF requirements