EZBio® single-use media bottles are made of USP Class VI components and are Gamma Irradiated in the United States. Each container Is designed with the highest quality Class VI resins and minimalize additives and reduce potential leachables within your media. Each container is great for pharmaceutical, laboratory and food grade applications.
- PETG bottles
- Polypropylene VersaCap®
- Easy to read graduation marks with ± 5% accuracy
- BPA free
- Gamma Irradiated: 25-40 kGy
- Dimensions: 2.9” Dia. x 6.77” Hgt.
- Temperature range: -40°C to 70°C
- Sold in full cases only
- Replacement caps are not sterile & sold separately