Suprene® offers excellent flex fatigue resistance and good tear resistance, making it an ideal choice for peristaltic pump applications. Black industrial Suprene® offers good resistance to U.V. radiation, ozone, chemicals and other fluids. It will also handle applications where oil may splash onto the tubing and is well suited for outdoor use. The industrial tubing maintains good flexibility at low temperatures and is free of conflict minerals. Suprene® is a registered trademark of NewAge® Industries.
- Polypropylene-based thermoplastic rubber
- Well suited for outdoor use
- Durometer hardness (Shore A): 69
- Tensile strength: 1020 psi
- Elongation at break: 450%
- Temperature range: -76°F to 275°F
- Standard length 50'
- Priced per foot; sold in 10' intervals