620P Series PTFE tubing has superior chemical resistance and is compatible with an extremely wide range of industrial chemicals and solvents. It is ideal for aerospace and aviation applications, chemical transfer, medical applications, industrial and mechanical applications.
- Chemically inert to a wide range of chemicals & solvents
- Flame retardant; UL94-V-O rated
- Working pressure @ 70°F: 150 psi
- Temperature range: -454°F to 500°F
- Meets ASTM-D3295 requirements
- Meets FDA, USP Class VI & RoHS standards
- Priced per foot, sold in 25' intervals - 100' max. length