Weld-On® 711 ECO™ is an environmentally responsible cement with 30% lower solvent emission rate and significantly reduced odorous fumes than the current solvent cements in the market – resulting in an improved workplace environment for pipe installers. The 711 ECO™ is a gray, ultra low VOC, heavy bodied, medium setting, maximum strength PVC cement, with great gap filling properties. Suitable for potable water pressure systems, irrigation, turf, foam core, conduit, industrial pipe applications, sewer, drain, waste and vent systems.
- For use with Schedule 80 up to 12" Dia.
- Heavy bodied & medium setting
- 3 years shelf life
- Contributes toward satisfying Indoor Environmental Quality (EQ) credits for LEED® v4
- ASTM, NSF & LEED certified
- Item cannot ship via air freight of any kind