Reduce the risk of contamination when dispensing sterile water or reagents using autoclavable Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ PPCO wash bottles. These bottles are designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service. The bent stem dispensing tube retains its bend after autoclaving, but the bend angle can be modified by hand while warm if desired. The tight fit of the drawtube and closure prevents separation when squeezing the bottle.
- PPCO (Polypropylene Copolymer) bottle
- Polypropylene screw/stem & draw tube
- 28mm neck finish
- Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow
- Flexible & contact-clear
- Dimensions: 2.5" Dia. x 6.5" Hgt.w/Cap
- Temperature range: -40°F to 250°F