The 16-liter BioClave offers preset cycle options (standard programs) for use with liquids, wrapped research instruments, or unwrapped instruments/plasticware. An additional possibility, "Dry Only," is also available for extra drying time to be added to the end of a cycle. For special applications requiring variations in cycle parameters, all settings on the BioClave 16™ are fully adjustable.
- Fully automatic, just press start
- Built-in water tank does not require connection to an external water supply
- Chamber: 16 liters (9" L x 13.75" W)
- Tray: 6.5" L x 10.75" W
- Maximum pressure: 29 psi (2 bar)
- Temperature settings: 121°C or 134°C
- Overall dimensions: 22" L x 17.5" W x 15.7" Hgt.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty