PEEK (polyetheretherketone) is a high-performance engineering thermoplastic that offers chemical and water resistance similar to PPS but can operate at higher temperatures. PEEK can be used continuously to 480°F (250°C) and in hot water or steam without permanent loss in physical properties. For hostile environments, PEEK is a high strength alternative to fluoropolymers. PEEK carries a V-0 flammability rating and exhibits very low smoke and toxic gas emission when exposed to flame.
- Unfilled virgin-grade PEEK
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very low moisture absorption
- Inherently good wear & abrasion resistance
- Unaffected by continuous exposure to hot water or steam
- Good resistance to gamma radiation
- Max. Temperature: 480°F (250°C)