The tubing connector stopper is an alternative to stoppers with holes in them that typically use a delivery tube inserted through the hole along with tubing to collect gases, liquids, etc. needed for experiments. With this stopper, the tubing connector is built-in, so the tubing is attached directly (8mm inner diameter) to the stopper to collect or transfer the gas, liquid, etc. from the experiment.
- Standard taper 1:10 ensuring perfect sealing action
- Dimensions: 29mm at the widest point
- Length of engagement of the stopper: 32mm
- Hose adapter ID: 8mm (5/16")
- Hose adapter length: 20mm