These separatory funnels feature a TFE stopcock assembly, which has excellent chemical resistance, leakproof, does not require lubrication, and can be chemically disinfected. They are more transparent than polypropylene separatory funnels, and they are compatible with all common lab reagents and solvents.
- Teflon™ FEP funnel, TFE stopcock & ETFE screw closure
- Break-resistant & impervious to any chemical used in a separatory funnel
- No phthalates to contaminate analyses
- Useful in radiological & hazardous separations
- Stopcock can be chemically sterilized
- Stem length: 65mm
- Closure size: 53mm