Desiccants are drying agents used to quickly reduce the humidity inside a closed container to a predetermined lower value and then to maintain the humidity at that lower level for some time. Desiccants operate via adsorption, meaning they will not release moisture back out of the desiccant.
- String sewn
- Highly effective within average temperature & relative humidity
- Clay can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water vapor (at 77°F & 80% RH)
- Store at room temperature, avoid storage in direct sunlight
- Meets all REACH & RoHS requirements
- Sold in full bundles or cases only