Accuris™ precision balances quickly and accurately display sample measurements on a large, backlit LCD screen. Utilizing highly precise, gold-plated ceramic capacitance sensors, these balances tare and stabilize quickly and provide reliable weight measurements within 0.001g. Six models are available, which cover a wide range of maximum capacity requirements. The advanced software includes weighing modes for standard weighing, piece counting, percent deviation, and also check weighing for component inspection. All Accuris™ precision balances can be quickly calibrated in the lab with a few keystrokes on the control panel, and the use of a calibration weight. Leveling feet on the front are easy to access, and a leveling bubble integrated into the control panel aids in the leveling process.
- Large, brightly lit LCD panels
- Easy in-lab calibration feature
- Round stainless steel weight pan
- RS232 port for data output to a computer or printer
- Weighing units: grams, ounces, carats, pieces, percentage
- Includes a glass draft shield with three sliding doors for easy access
- Calibration weights sold separately