Accuris™ Analytical balances incorporate electromagnetic sensor technology and precision mechanical components to offer superior weight determinations to a fraction of a milligram. Readability for both ranges is 0.0001g (0.1mg), with accuracy and linearity specifications that match up with the top brands in the industry. The glass draft shield enclosing the weighing chamber has sliding doors on the sides and top for easy access to the weigh pan. Leveling feet on the rear of the balance extend laterally to provide stability, and a sensitive leveling bubble aids in the leveling process. The Accuris™ analytical balances have feature-rich software with different modes available and also check weighing for component inspection. Accuris™ offers a full line of calibration weights that are ideal for confirmation of proper calibration and to check the linearity of your balance across its full weighing range. The six-piece, Class E2 set (Sold Separately) includes highly polished, stainless steel weights ranging from 100mg to 100g. This set is well suited for use with 4-digit analytical balances.
- The large, backlit LCD control panel is easy to see & easy to use
- Balances tare & stabilize quickly to provide immediate results
- RS232 port for data output to a computer or printer
- 82621 & 82622 include Quick-Cal™ internal calibration feature
- Weighing units: grams, ounces, pounds, carats
- Calibration weight set sold separately