The 701 series is designed to promote multiple configurations to fit the specific end-use application. It can be used as a diverter, mixing, or selecting a valve—also, 180° rotation selecting one side port at a time with complete shutoff. The panel mount requires a .812" hole and is supplied with one knurled and one hex brass nut.
- Brass body & ends
- Electroless nickel plated brass ball
- PTFE seats
- Zinc die-cast stem & stainless stem screw
- Buna-N seals
- .375" diameter through hole in ball
- Dimensions with handle: 2.50" L x 2.11" Hgt.
- Maximum pressure: 500 psi
- Maximum temperature: 180°F