Wraparound IBC/tote tank heaters are an all-in-one IBC Tank Heater solution with built-in insulation and a temperature controller to maximize heat efficiency and heat-up time. They are designed to wrap around an IBC/tote to heat the contents while insulating to keep the heat exactly where it needs to be. Their plug-and-play design means they are ready for immediate use right out of the box. The non-invasive wraparound heater design allows you to heat a tote tank from the outside without risk of contaminating or scorching materials inside. Adjustable nylon straps allow the heater to fit a wide variety of tank sizes without sagging, reducing incidental damage from forklifts. They provide the most practical, efficient means of freeze protection, viscosity control, thermal mixing, and temperature maintenance of materials.
- Gray silicone impregnated cloth
- Fits any container with a total perimeter between 160" to 192"; Cover is 56" x 48"
- Two-Zone heater design allows heat output to be adjusted when content levels decrease
- Built-in manual reset high-limit safety thermostat at 195°F
- Adjustable thermostat range: 50°F to 160°F
- Grounded heating element meets NEC 427.23
- Power cord: 6' with standard 3-prong (NEMA 5-15) power plug
- Operating temperature: ambient to 160°F, except 17377 (ambient to 140°F)
- Totes/Tanks sold separately