PVC fittings are resistant to corrosion and chemical attack from most acids, alkalis, salts, fungi and bacteria. These fittings have a wide variety of uses in the chemical field and industrial plants. Painting is not required for indoor non-exposed installations. For outdoor installation where the piping may be exposed to significant sunlight, we recommend painting; two coats of a white or light-colored, water-base, outdoor latex paint provides added protection.
- PVC Type I (Cell Class 12454-B) per ASTM D1784
- Schedule 40 socket fittings manufactured to ASTM D 2466
- Non-toxic, odorless & tasteless
- Not UV resistant
- Not for use with compressed air or gas
- Temperature range: 33°F to 140°F
- NSF 61 certified