The VITgrip™ laboratory bottles are optimized for storage and sample collection of liquids in the lab. The innovative design features a molded, ergonomic grip, highly accurate graduations (± 5%), and protects against liquid leakage. IMPORTANT NOTE: The term leakproof applies under the following conditions: The VITgrip™ lab bottle is half-filled with distilled water and is closed with the supplied VITLAB® screw closure - after the ring of the tamper-evident closure clicks into place - with a torque of 5 Nm. Subsequently, the bottle is turned upside down and remains standing on the screw cap, for 15 minutes, without the filled-in water escaping. The test is carried out at room temperature (approx. 20° C) and atmospheric pressure.
- Natural polypropylene bottle
- Red GL45 tamper evident cap
- Dimensions: 126mm Dia. x 278mm Hgt.
- Graduations: 100mL
- Slim waist & molded graduation for an enhanced grip, especially when working with gloves
- Optimized sealing system of bottle thread & cap form a reliable sealing system without a cap liner
- With double-sided molded graduations, the volume inside the bottle is easy to read
- Robust & versatile with good chemical resistance
- Autoclavable at 121°C