The SnapPort® drainage fitting features a revolutionary design for easy installation. Unlike traditional and competing bulkhead fittings, SnapPort® does not require access to the interior of a vessel or surface for installation. Often, that access is either difficult or impossible. It is designed for draining common container types such as rain barrels, buckets, drums, holding tanks, troughs, sheet metal pans, and more. Note: The fitting requires a 1-1/8" drilled hole, SnapPort® outlet accepts 1" PVC pipe (for solvent welded piping extensions, if needed), and a shutoff valve if desired.
- Made from PVC & acetal
- Blind socket drainage bulkhead
- Fits tanks & containers with walls 1/16" to 3/8"
- Allows for gravity drainage of water-based liquids from a vessel or surface
- Easy to install
- Not recommended for use with chlorinated water
- Installation/tightening tool is included