Ideal for safe storage, handling, and transportation of hazardous materials, spill containment, and cleanup of hazardous materials, original shipping container, bio waste disposal, and incineration. For use with smaller non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys, and 5-gallon pails of non-leaking hazardous materials. If leaking, the user must pack with sufficient sorbents — NO FREE LIQUIDS.
- Durable & lightweight blow-molded HDPE
- UV resistant, weather & chemical resistant
- Inside Dimensions: 20-1/16" Top Dia. x 22-1/8" Bottom Dia. x 35-13/16" Hgt.
- Outside Dimensions: 21" Top Dia. x 22-1/2" Bottom Dia. x 36-3/8" Hgt.
- Overall Capacity: 57.5 gallon/217.66 liter; Weight capacity: 552 lbs.
- Pallet quantity/truckload quantity: 8/336
- Temperature range: -30°F to 130°F
- UN rating: 1H2/X200/S & 1H2/Y250/S
- Compliance: DOT 49 CFR 173.12