This locking micro valve is an ideal choice for use in industrial and agricultural applications, commonly used in strainer lines. Simply remove the plug from the end of a strainer and install the valve to quickly remove contents from strainer without having to remove the cap. The locking handle on this micro valve secures against accidental activation or conversely, accidental closure. The valve is opened or closed by pulling up on the handle and turning 90°.
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene
- FKM seals
- Large handle is designed for easy gripping & turning
- Constructed from thick wall plastic for durability
- No tools required
- Maximum pressure: 300 psi
- Maximum temperature: 150°F