These standard duty worm gear clamps are perfect for automotive, industrial, and general purpose applications. With a quadra-lock housing-saddle, the four-piece design eliminates the risk of seam separation, virtually eliminating housing "lift and twist." Arched, perforated slots provide added strength and smoother screw engagement and evenly distributed radial pressure, quality controlled to comply with military standards, eliminates leakage caused by uneven housings, and offers higher sealing pressure with lower applied torque. Each clamp consists of a 1/2" wide, 300 series stainless steel band, a 5/16" hex screw, available in either plated carbon steel or stainless steel, and two-piece, 300 series stainless steel housing.
- 300 stainless steel housing & band
- 1/2" band & 5/16" hex-head screw
- Carbon steel hex-head screw (31765 to 31786 only)
- Installation torque: 25 to 37 in. lbs.
- SAE J1508 Type F & RoHS compliant
- All sizes are listed minimum x maximum range of clamp