These mini worm gear clamps are perfect for small diameter applications, especially air and fuel lines. The streamlined, lightweight, three-piece construction is designed for tight installations, while the arched, perforated slots provide added strength and smoother screw engagement. Each clamp consists of a 5/16" wide, 300 series stainless steel band, a 1/4" hex screw, available in either plated carbon steel or stainless steel, and one-piece, 300 series stainless steel housing.
- 300 stainless steel housing & band
- Slim 5/16" band & 1/4" hex-head screw
- Carbon steel hex-head screw (31755 to 31759 only)
- 300 stainless steel hex-head screw (31760 to 31764 only)
- Installation torque: 10 to 15 in. lbs.
- SAE J1508 Type M & RoHS compliant
- All sizes are listed minimum x maximum range of clamp