FFC35 Series 1/2” flow couplings feature double the flow of the HFC Series couplings. The FFC Series has a non-valved bore that increases flow and minimizes turbulence. The polysulfone material can withstand demanding applications and features physical strength, chemical resistance, and autoclavability. An ergonomic design and a large, shrouded thumb latch pad produce a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate.
- Natural white polysulfone with a dark gray latch
- 316 stainless steel external spring
- Buna-N O-rings
- EPDM panel mount & FGHT gasket
- Non-valved for an exceptional flow
- Pressure rating: vacuum to 125 psi, 8.6 bar
- Temperature range: -40°F to 280°F (-40°C to 138°C)