An ergonomic design and a large shrouded thumb latch pad produce a coupling that is easy to grip and simple to operate. An efficient valve design leads to high flow rates and exceptionally low spillage. Patented HFC 12 series couplings have flow comparable to many 1/2" nominal flow couplings in a 3/8" body size. Compact and lightweight, HFC couplings replace the bulky and heavy brass ball and sleeve couplings in various applications. These couplings are listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 169 and are made from FDA-approved materials, making them excellent for office coffee service, water filtration, condiment dispensing, and dairy processing.
- Light gray polypropylene with charcoal gray latch
- 316 stainless steel external springs
- EPDM O-rings & panel mount gasket
- Pressure rating: vacuum to 60 psi, 4.2 bar
- Temperature range: 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)
- NSF 169 listed
- Body & insert sold separately