This highly flexible, fine cell foam tape is ideal for automotive gasketing applications, especially RV doors. It seals out moisture and dust while dampening sound and vibration. The high-tack, permanent, rubber-based, pressure-sensitive adhesive exhibits a superior balance of tack, peel, and holding power on various surfaces. Available in several thicknesses, it is cost-effective, resists aging, water, and moisture, has excellent air permeability, and remains flexible over a long period of demanding usage. Application note: Thoroughly clean the surface before applying the tape; it cannot be removed and reused once used.
- Open-cell polyester urethane foam tape
- One side coated with rubber-based adhesive
- Porosity: 50 to 60 PPI (Pores Per Inch)
- Adhesion: 7 lbs./in. width or foam tear (to steel test panel @ 72°F)
- Density: 2 + 10% lbs./sq. ft.
- Elongation: 125-175%
- Optimal application temperature: 50°F to 80°F
- Functional temperature: 0°F to 140°F
- Sold in full rolls only