Made from high-quality plastic material, these color-coded arbor shims are non-magnetic, non-conductive to electricity, oil-resistant, and corrosion-resistant. Arbor shims are excellent for light-duty, fast, and accurate spacing of milling cutters, gang cutters, saws, slitting blades, and grinding tools. The thicknesses are easily identified by color, eliminating the need for a micrometer, thus saving time and reducing error. This assortment package includes 1 piece of each of the 13 thicknesses (0.001" to 0.03").
- Oil & corrosion resistant
- Non-magnetic & non-conductive to electricity
- Individual colors indicate the thickness
- Tolerance ID: +0.005"/-0.015"; OD: +0.005"/-0.005"
- RoHS compliant
- Assortment contains 1 piece of each thickness (0.001" to 0.03")
- Sold in full packages only