These plastic graduated cylinders feature printed crisp blue graduations that will not fade after repeated autoclaving. The translucent polypropylene material is an economical, shatter-resistant option that reduces breakage and the potential for injury. The cylinders meet stringent international quality criteria according to ISO 6706 standards and tolerances according to DIN 12 680 TT, Class B.
- Shatter resistant
- Graduations printed in blue
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases & many common solvents
- Printed graduations: 20mL
- Dimensions: 84mm Dia. x 531mm Hgt.
- Maximum temperature: 250°F