These plastic graduated cylinders feature printed crisp blue graduations that will not fade after repeated autoclaving. The plastic material is a shatter-resistant option that reduces breakage and the potential for injury, with choices between economical translucent polypropylene material or the glass-like clarity of polymethylpentene material. The cylinders meet stringent international quality criteria according to ISO 6706 standards and tolerances according to DIN 12 680 TT, Class B.
- Polypropylene or polymethylpentene (PMP)
- Polymethylpentene has glass-like clarity
- Shatter resistant
- Graduations printed in blue
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases & many common solvents
- Maximum temperature: 250°F (polypropylene) & 275°F (PMP)