The HPD Series features all thermoplastic construction with multiple bladder material options and is designed and built to extend the useful life of critical components, including pumps, flowmeters, and sensors, by lessening the effects of pressure surges. The HPD Series reduces adverse shock created by a pump action in a chemical feed system, which results in an even, laminar flow and continuous dosage.
- PVC lower housing; Non-wetted Noryl® upper housing
- PTFE bladder/seal
- 316 stainless steel charging tee & pressure gauge
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Reduces damaging shock from pumps to critical components
- Delivers an even, laminar flow & continuous chemical dosage
- Dimensions: 5.77" L x 5.77" W x 15.2" Hgt.
- Made in the USA
- Pressure rating: 150 psi @ 70°F non-shock
- Other materials available by special order; contact us for a quote