These toilet plunger and brush sets include a uniquely designed caddy for hidden storage next to the toilet, with air vents/ventilation holes for hygienic drying. The quality plunger utilizes an extended flange to create a better seal when unclogging drains that can be folded back when unnecessary. The plunger's powder-coated steel handle prevents chips and rust and includes an oversized grip and hanger hole for easy handling. The round bowl brush features 103 tufts of extra durable, staple-set fibers with an ergonomic rubber grip handle and hanger hole. The brush's full "U" shape fiber placement reaches deep under the rim for complete cleaning.
- Polypropylene vented caddy
- Thermoplastic rubber plunger cup
- Plunger has a 1" dia. powder-coated steel handle with a hanger hole & oversized grip
- Brush has a molded Santoprene™ handle grip & hanger hole
- Stiff brush fibers are 1" long, stapled & made of recycled PET polymer
- Sold in full cases only