PolyTerra™ PLA+ (Polylactic Acid) is an enhanced bioplastic-based 3D printing filament designed from the ground up to create the next generation of PLA. PolyTerra™ PLA+ provides ease of use, print quality, and reliability. It is a sustainable product sourced naturally. The PLA+ is very easy to print and results in a satin finish. It has a wide range of colors, and its excellent printability makes it ideal for educational models, toys, gadgets & trinkets, and home decorations. Its enhanced layer adhesion and toughness allow the creation of more durable models.
- PolyTerra™ PLA+; bioplastic-based
- Satin finish
- Printing temperature: 190°C to 230°C; Bed temperature: 25°C to 60°C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s to 70mm/s
- More colors available; contact us for a quote
- Compatibility may vary based on the printer manufacturer's settings & intended use
- Sold in full 1kg spools only (packaged in recycled cardboard)