PolyMax™ PC is an engineered polycarbonate filament combining excellent strength, toughness, heat resistance, and printing quality. It is the ideal choice for a wide range of engineering applications. PolyMax™ PC is an engineering material with excellent heat resistance and outstanding durability. It can be used for more demanding applications involving impact resistance and high vibration, such as jigs and fixtures, furniture, small motor brackets, drones, 3D printer parts, or prosthetics.
- PolyMax™ PC Max (engineered polycarbonate)
- Excellent strength, toughness, heat resistance & printing quality
- Printing temperature: 250°C to 270°C; Bed temperature: 90°C to 105°C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s to 50mm/s
- More colors available; contact us for a quote
- Compatibility may vary based on the printer manufacturer's settings & intended use
- Sold in full 0.75kg spools only (packaged in recycled cardboard)