This tubing is formulated to withstand the rigors of peristaltic pumping action while providing the biocompatible fluid surface required in sensitive applications. It is suitable for fermentation, synthesis, separation, purification, control systems, process monitoring, and protecting sensitive cell cultures. Independent tests show it's safe for use in sensitive cell culture applications. It has very good general chemical resistance and excellent acid, alkali and oxidation resistance. Opaque to visible and UV light, it helps protect sensitive fluids.
- Less permeable than silicone tubing
- Superior flex life characteristics
- Excellent wear properties & low particulate spallation
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 64
- Temperature range: -60°F to 275°F
- Meets the requirements of USP 88 Biological Reactivity Test, In Vivo - Class VI
- Priced per foot; sold in 5' intervals - 25' max. length (±6" cut tolerance)