Fluoropolymer (PFA) models are inert to most aqueous acid, alkaline, anodizing and pickling solutions up to 212°F and stainless steel models are suitable for less corrosive applications. The heavy wall fluoropolymer (PFA) covered stainless steel elements also reduce permeation and eliminate the need for gas purge systems.
- Vapor tight polypropylene terminal enclosure
- 4' cord & plug
- Designed for vertical installation
- DO NOT immerse terminal enclosure
- Self-regulating design prevents overheating & fires
- Watt densities of 20 watts/sq. in. for long service life
- Auto stabilizing solid state element prevents hot spots & ensures uniform heating