These compression-style fittings are offered in three different resins for a range of applications dealing with temperatures, acids, and chemicals.
- Kynar® is resistant to highly corrosive fluids & UV
- Nylon is resistant to organic solvents, oils & gasoline; also resistant to impact & weather
- Polypropylene has good chemical resistance
- Use Kynar® fittings with Kynar®, PTFE, FEP & PFA tubing
- Temperature range: -80°F to 275°F (Kynar®), -40°F to 200°F (nylon) & -30°F to 215°F (PP)
- Nylon & Kynar® meet FDA standards & are NSF listed
- Polypropylene is NSF 61 listed