Cobra Pipe Clips provide installation flexibility, strength, and lasting reliability. To install, locate and insert the pipe in the open cobra clip until it seats on the open jaws. Snap-in by applying slight pressure and force jaws to close and lock. Retain by fitting the retaining strap on clip sizes 1" and above.
- Use with PVC, CPVC, ABS, PVDF, PE, PB & PP piping
- For SDR, schedule 40 & schedule 80 pipe
- Heavy-duty with a large pipe contact surface area
- Friction reducing ribs permit pipe expansion/contraction
- Retaining band prevents unwanted opening of pipe clip
- No reliability issues in corrosive environments
- Provides lateral pipe support