Polypropylene is ideal for the transfer of hot liquids or gases, or where higher temperatures and pressures are expected. It has many uses in manufacturing operations where extreme resistance to acids and alkalis is required.
- Durometer hardness: 100R for standard, 76R for NSF-51
- Flexible, odorless, tasteless & non-toxic
- Use compression fittings with this tubing
- Maximum temperature: 180°F
- Meets FDA standards
- 58809, 58811, 58813, 58815, 58817 NSF-51 Certified
- Priced per roll; sold in full rolls - 100' max. length