Acrylic balls are light-weight, tough and scratch-resistant; making them perfect for projects ranging from the artistic to the scientific. They also work well for many manufacturers as light load ball bearings.
- Clear acrylic
- Excellent material to use in many craft applications
- Specific gravity: 1.17 - 1.20
- Cubic inches per lbs.: 23.7 - 23.1
- Water absorption, 24 hours: 0.3 - 0.4%
- Rockwell hardness (M): 80 - 100
- Maximum temperature: 140°F - 200°F
- Tolerance: +/- .002"
- Sold in increments of 10 only