The high-quality plastic welding kits permit you to do fabrication and make alterations and repairs to tanks, trays, piping, ducts, vents, and linings. This complete kit includes a high-speed torch, combination tip (for welding and tacking), two heat elements (450 and 550 watts), combination gas regulator and filter, portable welding stand with heat shield and torch rest.
- High speed electrically heated welders
- Stainless steel barrel & molded glass-filled nylon handle
- Approximately 3 to 4 psi of air or gas is needed & an in-line filter to filter out moisture
- Use nitrogen gas to weld polyethylene & polypropylene; use compressed air for PVC, CPVC & ABS
- Interchangeable welding tips & heat elements to match heat requirements
- Do not weld thinner than 1/16"
- 12' air hose is rugged vinyl with internal 3-wire grounded electrical cable
- Also includes a thermometer, sturdy steel case & 64-page welding manual