This model is considered the "workhorse" of the line. This is an ideal welder for small repairs and first time users. The general welding kit includes a 500 watt, 120 volt element, an air filter, a gauge, a regulator, a round tip, a tray and an instructional CD.
- Nylon handle & all SS construction with double-wall, insulated heating chamber
- Approx. 3-1/2 - 5 lbs. of air or gas is needed for 400 & 500 watt elements & 6 - 8 lbs. for 650 watt
- Use nitrogen gas to weld polyethylene & polypropylene; compressed air for PVC, CPVC & ABS
- Do not weld thinner than 1/16"
- Self relieving air gauge, 200 lbs. psi, primary to 0-15 lbs. psi regulation
- 20' electric cord, 3-wire grounded circuit inside neoprene air supply tubing