Choose a cone bottom tank when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Note: Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Additional installation fees may be incurred for any additional fittings other than the standard. Tanks under 5000 gallons have a 2" fitting, 5000 gallons and larger have a 3" fitting.
- Made of UV stabilized MDPE or HDPE
- Polypropylene tank fittings with Santoprene™ gaskets
- Vented lids
- Metal stands are polyester powder coated
- Translucent & graduated for monitoring level of liquid
- Specific gravity: 2 (300 gal.) & 1.7 (800 gal. & up)
- Max. temperature: 120°F constant & spikes up to 140°F
- Meets FDA standards
- Tanks & stands are sold separately
Extended lead times expected on these items.