Nycast® Nyloil® is carefully dispersed with an oil-based lubricant during the manufacturing process. The result is a highly crystalline, internally homogeneously lubricated, high-strength polymer with enhanced wear and reduced friction properties. Nycast® Nyloil® was developed to extend the wear-resistant properties of unlubricated or dry lubricated materials such as MoS2 filled nylons. It will last 5 to 7 times longer than unlubricated or MoS2 dry lubricated cast nylons.
- Low coefficient of friction
- Good wear resistance
- High young's modulus
- Improved dimensional stability
- Reduced moisture absorption
- Faster & easier machining than other nylons
- Max. temp.: 330°F intermittent & 230°F continuous