Perform aseptic fluid transfer or sampling in biopharmaceutical applications with these sanitary carboys with 3" sanitary neck design. A clamping-closure system securely seals the carboy, requiring no torque while eliminating back-off issues. To seal closure, use a combination of gasket, end cap and sealing clamp. Silicone sanitary gaskets offers a reliable leakproof seal when used with Nalgene end caps and true-union clamps. Constructed of Platinum Cured Silicone, the gaskets ensure the highest degree of purity for biopharmaceutical applications. True union clamps offer reliable, repeatable seals when used in combination with silicone gasket and end caps.
- Polypropylene carboy
- Platinum cured silicone gasket, PVDF clamp
- Welded neck is easy to clean with no threads
- Versatile with 3" tri-clover flange
- 3" flange accepts standard tri-clover style fittings
- Easier to clean than threaded alternatives
- Meets FDA standards