Perform aseptic fluid transfer or sampling in biopharmaceutical applications with these sanitary carboys with a 3" sanitary neck design. A clamping-closure system securely seals the carboy, requiring no torque while eliminating back-off issues. To seal closure, use a combination of the gasket, end cap, and sealing clamp. Silicone sanitary gaskets offer a reliable leakproof seal when used with Nalgene™ end caps and true union clamps. Constructed of platinum-cured silicone, the gaskets ensure the highest degree of purity for biopharmaceutical applications. True union clamps offer reliable, repeatable seals when used in combination with a silicone gasket and end caps.
- Polypropylene carboy
- Platinum cured silicone gasket, PVDF clamp
- Welded neck is easy to clean with no threads
- Versatile with 3" tri-clover flange
- 3" flange accepts standard tri-clover style fittings
- Easier to clean than threaded alternatives
- Meets FDA standards